Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Easy Baked Ziti!

I keep these ingredients on hand at all times because this is such an easy go-to recipe.
1 box of penne pasta
1 can of beratelli Alfredo sauce (must be beratelli)
1 can of beratelli marinara sauce(must be beratelli brand)
 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
Shredded parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375.
Boil noodles until almost soft. Drain noodles and put noddles in a 9x13 sprayed pan. In a separate bowl, mix two sauces together. Pour sauce mixture over noodles that are in the pan. (Don't stir, just make sure noodles are covered).
Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese on top. Once again, don't stir.
Bake for 20-25 minutes uncovered.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top right before eating.
Serve with salad.

2 comments:

Kelly A. said...

Made this for dinner earlier this week and it was easy and yummy! Thanks Melissa!! ;)

Preston and Keri said...

I made this tonight since I knew I didn't have a lot of time to make dinner! It was super easy and my kids loved it! I was tempted to add a little heavy cream on top but I resisted and it still tasted great! :)